Kalyani Gilliam. Please call our office on (831) 372-7100
L.Ac. • Body & Movement Specialist • Applied Clinical Nutrition
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Movement Specialist / Bodywork
- Rolfing® / Feldenkrais® / Bones for Life®
- Pilates MAT / Yoga
- Designed Clinical Nutrition
- MFT – Morphogenic Field Testing
- NRT – Nutritional Response Testing
Wellness Is Your Nature & The Key to Wellness is Balance. In All Things.
Kalyani offers personalized guidance in 3 distinct areas of healthcare to enable your dynamic balanced vibrant life. Her 35-year multi-platformed practice delivers practical, individualized support to address any underlying foundational needs that your current symptoms are pointing to. “Your immediate concerns will guide us to a deeper understanding. When we support the root (foundation) the branch (symptom) can thrive.
What aspect of your wellness are YOU wanting to improve?
- Functional Bodywork: Rolfing® & Feldenkrais®: Movement Integration help you discover optimal body alignment efficient, pain-free and powerful movement patterns made real through your daily living routines.“Let gravity becomes a therapeutic ally. Find what creates discomfort and then learn how to do something better!”
- Energetic: Acupuncture: Facilitates appropriate flow of body energy to enable self-healing. I use cutting edge technology, AcuGraph, to educate you to the Root and Branch aspects of your concerns.
- Nutritional: MFT Morphogenic Field Testing®: Designed clinical nutrition using muscle testing to clarify your current nutritional needs, enable efficient elimination and power up your immunity using whole food supplements, herbs and homeopathic supplements.
Some clients know what their needs are when they come. Sometimes needs clarify after they begin. Not sure what you need? Schedule an initial evaluation/consult with Kalyani to explore your options, establish priorities and determine your healing goals. Whether you’re looking to improve your movement habits, ease tension gathered over time, improve your diet or your thoughts, working with Kalyani will leave you feeling educated, personally supported and optimistic. You’ll gain practical guidance that makes sense of your pain patterns and you’ll begin to recognize how fix them!
For class / workshop information or to add your name to her confidential email list check her website at www.MoveMentor.com